Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Doggy Park Day-Our Weather!!

Here are pictures of Abby over at the Doggy Park we just discovered close to our house.  We went on Sunday and then again on Monday.  I have posted these pictures to let you see what our weather is like here in Arizona too!  It was 75 degrees both days and just beautiful!!  Sorry to all my friends who are dealing with snow and cold!  What can I say except...come and see me!! 

Abigail in the park.
This is Abby pouting!  
If she doesn't get her way, she will lay down 
and pout until you pay attention to her or do what she wants!  
Abigail Bloom!
All the new doggie friends Abby made!   
Can you see everyone has short sleeved shirts on?

5 comments:

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Very cute and looks like a lovely place! Unless I'm visiting at this time of year, those kind of temps here at home at this time of year (it's happened) just throw me for a loop! lol Be careful what you wish for though, some time I may take you up on coming to see you!

Brandie said...

What a cutie!

And if this keeps up...I AM gonna come visit! I can't take much more of this snow!

Holli said...

What a sweet dog Cindy... she looks so happy! Your temps right now make me homesick for California that's for sure :)

teri said...

You have the cutest baby ever!!! I am so wishing for warmth -- just seeing your springlike day at the park made me smile!!

Mrs. Fry said...

Cindy,
I have no idea how I have been missing your blog this past month. Weird! but, I am glad that I found it under its new name.

This morning I just wanted to feel warm so I visited it for the words that make you feel all cozy inside and the lovely pics of the fuschia colored flowers and the sweet little dog playing in the sun.

I may have to kidnap Jo and jump on a plane if we have one more snow storm.