These pictures were taken on January 1st! Every picture is fantastic; she is so talented!! I am very proud of each and every one of these pictures all because of Lizzi! If you need any pictures taken and live in or around Phoenix, Lizzi is who you need to contact!
Alliyah Jeanne-granddaughter

4 years old on December 19th, 2009

I couldn't choose just one picture!

They are all too precious!

Jeff and I
He still makes me laugh after all these years!

Alliyah swinging!

Our sons Casey and Cody

Casey & Cody with our daughter Loredia

Just love this one!
Casey, Loredia, Sam-all very serious & then
Jeff with the big fat grin!

Alliyah, Cody and MiMi on the slide!

Alliyah and Abigail

Cody, Alliyah, and MiMi!

Cody, Alliyah, and Samantha

Alliyah, MiMi, and Samantha

Such a great picture of Samantha!

Sam, Cody, and Alliyah

Hope you enjoyed meeting my family!








5 comments:
You have a beautiful family Cindy! Gorgeous photo's Lizzi!
Thanks Jo! Couldn't decide which pictures to post they were all so good. Should probably just add a slide show like you do. Have to add, I usually take a terrible picture, so for her to get pics of me that are halfway decent...well that is great! Also the flu bug went through our family and Lo was sick for these pictures...you can tell too, poor thing. She usually takes a much better picture than this.
Such wonderful pictures Cindy.... Lizzi did a great job but your beautiful family I'm sure made her job pretty easy!!
I love them...they turned out so wonderful!! What a beautiful family :)
It was a fun day Cindy! I'm so glad you like all the photos!
Post a Comment