Sunday, February 28, 2010

More pictures of Abby and Bentley!

Bentley came over again last night to play with Abigail!  Just had to post more pictures of them; they're so cute to watch!  As Kelly Jo said, we should take lessons from them, about loving each other even though we're different!  Isn't that so true!  This world would be a much better place if we could all just remember to Love each other despite our differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, what country we are from, etc!   I am going to use this picture as my "Frame It" picture!  The bush seems to frame Mr. Monkey perfectly.  Well, perhaps 'perfect' is exaggerating a bit, but this is all I could come up with for this one!!  



3 comments:

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Such cute pics!

teri said...

Oh I LOVE these pictures!!! They look like such dear friends, Cindy. So lucky to have each other.

Thauna said...

Cute pictures Cindy! And I love that about loving each other even if we're different, so very true!