Monday, September 14, 2009

Creativity??

Hi all,
I said I was going to participate in the 30 days of creativity challenge and this idea just got shot down. I haven't been feeling well and after an afternoon at the ER and another trip to the Dr, I am scheduled to have a hysterectomy (pretty bad when you can't hardly spell it!) on Wednesday.
I am dreading it but looking forward to feeling better after I recuperate.
Not sure how much I will feel like posting for a while afterwards, but just wanted to post something so you wouldn't think I'd forgotten about my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that! My good wishes and prayers for a swift recovery.

Holli said...

Oh Cindy, I am so sorry to hear that you are going to have to go through that. I will be praying for you and will have you in my thoughts.....

Take care of yourself!!

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Again I'm so sorry! I know I said this yesterday too, but if there's Anything I can do to help you out while you're recovering please Please let me know! I'll do what I can! You're in my thoughts & prayers!

teri said...

Oh Cindy, I'm so sorry to hear this. I had a feeling something was going on to cause you not to participate. You take care!!