I was tagged by Lori who is The Coffee Girl at http://thecoffeegirl.wordpress.com
I can't figure out how to get the 'link' thing to work! If someone could give me some pointers, that would be great!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share your ABC’s.
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs.
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.
Available or married? Married
Best Friend? Cherri
Cake or Pie? Cake, but not a big sweet eater.
Drink of choice? Coffee, iced tea, vanilla frapuccino from Starbuck's and still love me a good frozen margarita!
Essential item for every day use? Umm, my car to get me where I'm going!
Favorite color? Blue and Yellow I guess; blue for the sky, yellow for the sunshine! But I also love Pink!
Google? Yip all the time...
Hometown? Marshall IL
Indulgences? Books, also purses and bags (I would make a great bag lady!)
January or February? February
Kids and their names? Sons-Casey and Cody, Daughter-Loredia, Granddaughter-Alliyah Life is incomplete without…? Books
Marriage date? June 6th, 1981
Number of siblings? Four; two brothers, two sisters.
Oranges or apples? Oranges but love apples too!
Phobias and fears? Mice!
Quote for the day? "Know that there is often hidden in us a dormant poet, always young and alive." by de Musset
Reason to smile? It's raining in Arizona!
Season? Spring in Illinois!
Tag 3 people?
Shelby at Phenomenal Woman http://loudandoutspoken.blogspot.com
Brenda at My Spring Snow http://myspringsnow.blogspot.com
Brandie at Book Junkie http://bmetzger5481.blogspot.com/
Unknown fact about me? Hmmm...I have a scar on my right leg from a car accident.
Vegetable you hate? Beets, yea beets! But don't like slimy spinach either!
Worst habit? Procrastination, I am really good at that!
X-rays you’ve had? Leg, head, think that's it.
Your fave food? Pizza
Zodiac sign? Libra (can't make decisions well)
Life: It Goes On - July 27
1 month ago






No comments:
Post a Comment