After catching up on my blog reading, you girls give me ideas of what to write about!
Is it Autumn in Arizona yet??? Well, I can sit out on the back patio....the chairs are comfortable and in fact Jeff moved one into the kitchen table for me to sit on! So yes, I can sit on the back patio first thing in the morning and it's been lovely, about 70 degrees. But Abby and I just went to sit outside and we only lasted a few minutes. It's still HOT in Chandler!
Thanks Lizzi for talking about Autumn in Arizona!
Baby names-Our oldest son's name is Casey. I had this name picked out for a girl, but nothing for a boy! Right before I had him, I watched a movie and the hunky guy's name was Casey! It was a sign! Same thing happened with our youngest son Cody. I had his name picked out for a boy, but decided if he was a girl he would be Cotie, or something of the sort! Anyway, I still love their names!
Thanks Sydney for the story of Alexendra's name!
Bird watching-Here in Arizona, there are screechy sounding birds that love to sit in the palm tree and drive me crazy when I'm sitting on the patio for a few minutes! But Abby, our little pekingese, runs back and forth, back and forth chasing birds that fly over the yard. Sounds crazy and she looks kinda crazy and I'm just glad she hasn't ran into the concrete wall yet!
Thanks Jo for the bird watching pictures!
Cooped up-OK I finally got out of this house by myself....for like 10 minutes! Long enough to drive through McDonald's and get me an ice tea and get Jeff a vanilla milkshake! I made it but was kind of freaked thinking...what if I have an accident or someone hits me. That would not be cool with stitches across my stomach! Plus the dam seatbelt rubbed right across my stomach which wasn't real comfy. But 10 minutes later, I'm back at home with my ice tea and have at least seen a little scenery which includes the 7-11, the gas station and Walgreens! WooHoo! Now I want a Vanilla Bean Frappacino from Starbuck's! But they don't have a drive-thru and I don't think anyone wants to see me bra-less in Starbuck's! Maybe I can talk Jeff into going for me! :)
My Birthday-Got cards and a yummy chocolatey, chocolate cake from Ann Marie! Loreida brought me a surprise sack with comfy socks, smelly stuff, spree's, a Starbuck's card (hence the reason I want Starbuck's!), a single rose and a new bottle of nail polish! Oh and a sweet card that made me cry! So I put the new nail polish on last night, it is ORANGE with sparkles! Very autumny and very ugly! Shhhh, don't tell her! Noone is around to see my nails right now anyway, ha! and I got a birthday song from my cousin, and several card's. I'll take a rain check on the night out at a fancy restaurant! Wonder if Jeff ever reads my blog??? Oh and I got new pictures of my little angel girl!! See pictures that I posted! She'll be 4 years old on December 19th! Geez, time does fly!
That's about all the news from my house for right now. A very quiet weekend....again!
Hope you are all having a good weekend!
Smiles!
Life: It Goes On - July 27
1 month ago






1 comment:
Sometimes you meet people that you share a special kinship with without even knowing and you are one of them.I mailed you a letter today and you should be getting the book. I went to your blog and so that we are so much alike go to mine and you will see .We both share a love of nature and quotes and books.
Your little granddaughter is just beautiful.I know you are so proud.
Post a Comment