Friday, December 4, 2009

Art Journaling

This is my attempt at art journaling.  Not a lot like the fantastic results that I have seen on the internet and in books; but it was fun anyway! 




3 comments:

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

These are Gorgeous! Keep going with it!

Before I'd ever heard the terms 'art journaling' or 'vision boards,' many Many moons ago I used to do similar to you and created what I called "Inspiration Journals" for myself. I'm thinking of putting them back on my "to-do" list for 2010 (along w/yoga!) as I enjoyed making them so!

Rhondi said...

Hi Cindy
I was looking for an old post and happened to see you had commented so thought I'd stop by and say hello. I think your journal turned out great. I've been playing with a visual journal and having some fun with it.

Hope you have a great Christmas.
Rhondi

Sandy said...

This is great. Love what you did here.