It is Saturday morning but it feels like it should be Monday....such a great thing to have two extra days off work! I am playing on the computer, messing with my blog and my playlist, catching up on everyone else's blogs and GoodReads, and thinking about getting all the Christmas stuff out to start decorating.
Yesterday I started reading "At Home on Ladybug Farm" by Donna Ball
It is a continuation of her first book "A Year on Ladybug Farm" which I really enjoyed.

The book is the story of three middle aged friends who leave suburbia, purchase a big old house in the Shenandoah Valley, and proceed to renovate it. The second book is a continuation of their adventures in living together and renovating the house.
After just finishing "Her Fearful Symmetry", it seems I wanted to read something a little different, so I am officially reading two books at once! Last night I started reading "The Little Stranger" by Sarah Waters

Hope you all have a great weekend! Keep smiling!!







2 comments:
I love your blog! The Ladybug Books sound wonderful ~ thanks for the Book reviews.
~Melissa
Wht is the Little Stranger book about?
Post a Comment