Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday morning

Why do I have so much trouble sharing thoughts of my days on this blog?  Probably because you never really know who is going to read it!  I'm afraid of sounding silly or something.

Here's some silliness for you:

-I'm disappointed that this is not a 50 percent off Saturday at Goodwill!  

-I'm thankful that everyone is gone and this house is quiet!

-I need to go birthday gift shopping!  Sam's birthday is next Sunday and I only have her one thing.

-Hoping that all the little birthday presents I sent out last week reach my 'kids' in time for their birthdays!

-Abby got real upset last night when our neighbor brought her puppy to visit.  Like she got an attitude...and started pouting.  Right when Violet left, Abby got in a good mood again.  What a little bitch of a dog I have!  

-I'm dreaming of being on a beach somewhere.  Laying out in the sun on the sand and letting the world go by.  Could it be that I have my relaxation, ocean music playing in the background?  Maybe I should try for the jungle sounds!  That's what my life resembles more....a jungle!

-Casey wants to go see the movie "2012" tomorrow.  I'm anxious to see the movie, but more excited to spend 'quality' time with him!

-Told Jeff this morning I need another bookshelf.  Do you think he got the hint; Santa should bring me a bookshelf?  How many times do you think I will have to remind him before I can actually count on a new bookshelf Christmas morning??

-My car is messed up.  It's okay going down the freeway, but every time I stop it dies.  And guess what, Jeff is at a car show this morning.  He's not working on my car!

-Thinking about everything I need to accomplish today!  I'm also thinking that this book I'm reading, "The Last Time I Was Me" and my couch is looking mighty fine!

-Hope you all have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Holli said...

I don't think your posts like this are silly! I like hearing about your life... I really do!!

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

I love hearing from You in your posts and I don't think there's anything silly about it! (And you should write down your Santa request, it's the only way I get my Santa requests, lol!)