Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday is here!

Abigail Bloom!!!

What a week it has been! I have been to two different doctors this week and still feel like crap! Got a blood test taken today and am scheduled for an ultrasound on Tuesday. Got to be something going on when you have cramps 3/4 of the time! Cramps, headache, achy, I swear even my eyeballs hurt. So yea, I'm really glad it's Friday!

I'm still trying to decide what my 'passion' is so I can live it!

I used to love gardening, but Arizona doesn't seem to be the place to do that! I have to be satisfied with my kitchen window garden while dreaming about all my perennials on the farm!

I love to read and my friends at work said maybe owning a bookstore. I don't know, I am afraid it would make books seem more like a 'job' and just take the fun out of it!

I love to take pictures and mess with pictures but seem to have burned myself out on that for now.

So...I'm still searching for my 'passion'...

Trying to decide what book to read next and what a tough choice! Really want to read Firefly Lane after reading all the great reviews about it, but also have Off Season, The Well and The Mine, and so many others I want to read! Oh and still have to read Edgar Sawtelle! Choices, choices!

That is all I feel like doing though....laying in bed and reading!

Hope you all have a terrific weekend!


3 comments:

Sydney said...

I'm actually thinking of putting on pot of coffee (well, enough for a cup or two), grabbing a book, and finishing it while sipping. The house is quiet. Waiting for my husband to get back from a work trip (5 more hours) and enjoying the silence while my son naps!

Lisa said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

I have an award for you at:
http://litandlife.blogspot.com/2009/08/ahh-im-blushing.html

Holli said...

Gosh Cindy I hope everything is ok! Let me know how it goes at the doctor ok? maybe its just a ton of stress built up in ya....

I haven't figured out what my passion is either. Sometimes I think its just as simple as helping people feel better in their lives. Other days I think it must be something more than that....