Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Evening Rambling!

Thank flipping goodness this week is over! I can't handle hangovers, truly feel like I'm gonna die. This evening, don't think I care so much, nope. Ready for a beer...or 2...or 3; perhaps a shot of tequila thrown in for good measure! So guess that will take care of the rest of my weekend!

Why does it seem like people always pick the worst times to mess with me? Like I have cramps from hell, so let's just everybody gang up....I'm talkin down to the dog. Yea, Abby wakes me up at 5:30 the last two mornings. She's never done that before.

I think the moon is in the last quarter; it's not even a full moon so can't blame it on that!

My son in Illinois has a Mustang. His girlfriend left to go to work yesterday morning and backed right into it! Didn't hurt her Jeep; tore up the Mustang. Did I mention they live on a 120 acre farm with a huge parking area? Yip.

Did I tell you that mom's refrigerator went out? Caplooey, it's done. We have refrigerators coming out our ears here in Arizona, mom's in Illinois. Not real practical to ship!

Maybe the 'shit' runs in the family!

I should never be in charge of the replacement of refrigerators. Reminds me of the last time my mother's refrigerator went out. I found this used appliance place close to my work, picked out a great refrigerator they were to deliver. A little bitty man came down to the farm to deliver the new refrigerator. Had trouble getting it through the door. When I drove up, a piece had broken off the back of the fridge and freon was spraying out all over inside of my mother's house. You know you're a redneck when....you have two refrigerators in your front yard and are still using a cooler in your house!
I've decided that I'm not gonna keep secrets anymore. Didn't know I was doing that so much, but guess so. Now I'm just gonna let it rip, if you don't like it tough!

I've also decided that it's time for me to decide what the heck I'm gonna do with the rest of this life. Gonna take some deep thinking. Not sure there are any easy answers. Like umm shouldn't I have it all figured out by now?? I'm closer to 50 than 40. That's a half freakin century old! I should be the wisest old bird around!

Am I? Nope. Just get to say....been there, done that....a lot more than most people!!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like you're having a very, very bad week. Sorry to hear it! I'm much closer to 50 than 40 and I still have a hard time believing I'm the grown up sometimes. And sometimes I really wish I wasn't!

Meg said...

Oh dear, I hate those kinds of weeks. The only good thing about it is that things have to get better, and I am sure they will. When you figure out what you want to do with your life let me know, maybe you can help me figure out mine!

Holli said...

I'm sorry this has been a crazy week for you.... sounds like you've had more problems than good times.... the beer and tequila ought to change that right up though! LOL

I liked hearing your thoughts on the week and what you've been doing.... :)

Mandy Sue said...

Sorry it was a bad week for you. Hope this one's better. =)

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

I hope you're feeling better! Glad to hear more of you in your blog!