My Granddaughters!! Alliyah Jeanne and my new little
Gabriella Grace who was born on January 22, 2011!!
The Loves of My Life
Gabriella is one month old today! Happy Birthday to my little angel baby granddaughter!! My horoscope today!
Today is Tuesday, Feb 22, 2011 but really feels like Monday cause I was off work yesterday for President's Day. So I'm gonna be screwed up for the rest of the week, but by Friday I'll be thinking it's Thursday and it's really gonna be Friday so it's gonna be a Great Week!! HaHaHa.....
LIBRA (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
Yesterday's dreamy aspects are still affecting you, making it difficult to set sensible limits. Unfortunately, you could succumb to the temptation of overindulgence today, which can turn a positive experience into a negative one. Be vigilant and think about what is enough and what's too much. A small dose of self-restraint at the right time can be the key to your current success.
Your emotional world may be settling down after a few days of lunar instability. But it's still challenging to keep your spirits up for long when sobering Saturn is visiting your sign. This is a serious time for you; even if opportunities abound, you might grow discouraged by an apparent lack of success. Nevertheless, concentrate on maintaining consistency in your daily routine because it will eventually bring you the satisfaction you seek.
MAKE IT A GOOD DAY!!!
MAKE IT A GOOD WEEK!!!







1 comment:
Oh they are so precious Cindy! Too cute!! I miss talkin' with ya :)
Post a Comment