OK, gotta tell you about my Wednesday!! Will make your day look better I'm sure!
So some of you know that my son and I have had a stomach virus...but I get up to go to work yesterday morning still not feeling 100%. Get down to my car and someone broke the back passenger window out!! I went to the office to fill out a report. Tell her no, nothing was taken, the window was just broken out. Bear in mind that this is covered parking in our apartment complex. There are 100 other cars parked, but only mine was vandalized. Plus there is 24 hr security; yeah great security huh?
Anyway, the maintenance guy is nice enough to duct tape a trash bag to my back window until Casey (my son) can find a new one. I'm really stylin' now; but thinking how lucky I am that it's not 0 degrees here in AZ!!
So...when I got home last night, Casey is in a tizzy cause the manager lady brought up the paperwork for my car and then about 30 minutes later he noticed a note on our door....we are in violation of the pet code here!! I have to pay $351 for Abby to be here! Well, some of you may remember that this was a quick move for me into this apt with my son and not one that I knew was going to be permanent! So, I never asked or never knew about a pet code! I have no problem paying a deposit for Abigail, but she sure had great timing on that note!
This morning I woke up thinking about the library cause a book I had on hold came in. It suddenly dawns on me! I had 2 bags of library books in my back seat to return! Yip! You guessed it, they are gone!! I didn't even think of that yesterday!! So someone broke into my car and stole library books....how pathetic!!
Anyway, that was my Wednesday! Seems I should have stayed in bed! How was your Wed.???
Life: It Goes On - July 27
1 month ago






2 comments:
What a patch of rotten luck Cindy!! And who does that... breaks into a car to steal books?? Weird!
Cindy,
At least they like to read! That totally sucked though.
Hope the rest of the month is better for you.
Post a Comment