I am trying to post reviews of books I have read this year. I still have one more review to post to get caught up, but I just had to post the email I received today from "The Happiness Project".
"Associate with people who are likely to improve you."
Seneca
Seneca
This quote reminds me of a quote I have had hanging on my bulletin board for years. It is:
"If I wanted to become a tramp, I would seek information and advice from the most successful tramp I could find. If I wanted to become a failure, I would seek advice from people who have never succeeded. If I wanted to succeed in all things, I would look around me for those who are succeeding, and do as they have done."
-Joseph Marshall Wade
Aren't those great quotes? Well....I think so anyway! :)
On another note, I have been trying to organize my room and purge things. This is very hard and at this point, I believe what I have done is rearrange my things in new totes. I got some under the bed totes at Target the other evening. Those things are great!! Now I just need a bigger bed to put more totes under!
I also got myself a new comforter set. It is gray; that gray color that looks blue when it has blue beside it. I also got an aqua colored throw pillow and a aqua neck roll that says "Dream" on it. It looks very pretty if I do say so myself. I have way too much furniture in this little room but I just can't get rid of one piece....unless I get all new!
....to be continued!.....






1 comment:
Your bedding sounds beautiful and I love those quotes too!!
Post a Comment