Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Universe!


I get notes from the 'Universe' every day in my email. Some days it is just plain uncanny how they match what I am feeling! For example, some I have gotten lately:


Life itself, Cindy - not your friends, partners, or peers - is your source.
Dance with life. Dance with me.
Dance, no matter what others may think, say, or do.
You can have it all.

1, 2, 3, lean, dip, shake -
The Universe

*************************

If everyone really knew how much they were loved, Cindy,

not only from "above," but by everyone now in their life,

there'd be little hearts drawn

on everything from wheelbarrows to

skyscrapers to jumbo jets.
And I so look forward to that day.

Big heart,
The Universe

*************************

Wake up, Cindy! Remember what excites you.

Think of these things, those friends, and the adventures that can be yours.

Focus. Care. Fantasize. Imagine.

It's all so near.

Speak as if you're ready.

Paste new pictures in your scrapbook, on your vision board,

and around your home and office.

Physically prepare for the changes that you wish to experience in your life.

You've done this before.

You know it works. You're due for an encore.

It's time to amaze. That's why you're there.

And it's why I'm here,
The Universe

*************************
Dare not wish to change even the slightest thing about
a loved one, Cindy,
without first understanding how it might
change the rest of them.

Keep your eye on the ball,
The Universe


1 comment:

Holli said...

I loved these Cindy... these are fantastic!! How do you sign up for them?