Monday, April 5, 2010

Thanks

I haven't blogged in a while, haven't even been on the computer at all except for work.  Just feel the need this evening to write something to tell you how much I appreciate your support, kindness, and friendship.  It means so much.  
Haven't felt like smiling, still been trying, you my dear friends are a bright spot in this dark road I've been on.  You make me realize that there will be a light, there will be light again.  All the words of kindness, the support, the silly stories, you make me feel love.  For this I am so grateful.

Now I just need to heed the words I always write and

Keep smiling!

:)

5 comments:

Brandie said...

I miss you, Cindy and think about you daily!

Holli said...

I really miss you too Cindy! I think of you often and send out good thoughts to you.... positive thoughts.... clouds with silver linings thoughts.... :)

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

I love you Cindy and you're in my thoughts daily! Sending you lots of hugs, love & healing, with all my heart.

Mrs. Fry said...

Hey there is my Cindy Lou,
Glad to see you stopped by for a moment or two.
I am thinking of you every day. Hoping you are feeling a little better. Keep focusing how much of a wonderful woman you are! Know you are missed and loved by many of us on Goodreads!

teri said...

Hey Cindy. It's so good to see you. We are thinking about you every day. I hope you know that you are not alone in this and that we are here for you always. xoxo-teri