
The Views in Arizona!
Went to the library on my lunch hour and picked up a few secrets to change my life with juicy living while staying slim forever the French way kinda books!
I picked up:
"Juicy Living. Juicy Aging" by Loretta LaRoche,
"A Weekend to Change your Life" by Joan Anderson...who is the same author who wrote "A Year by the Sea" which I really enjoyed!
"The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die" by John Izzo PhD,
"Life is a Verb" by Patti Digh which I'm so excited to read (thanks Teri!),
"Slim Forever the French Way" by Michel Montignac,
and a couple cook books to go along with it!
"The Deen Bros Take it Easy" & "Thirty Minute Pasta", and
Karen White's latest "The Girl on Legare Street" which follows her other book "The House on Tradd Street".
So I've really got some reading to do this weekend!
I also want to finish "Eat. Pray. Love." that I've been reading with the Chics....
After work, I stopped at Ross's; I just love that store! I got some new sweet smelling soap, some great tea bags...seem to be on a real hot tea kick lately, a new desk calendar called Simplicity, then my greatest find; some new notecards so I can catch up writing to my pen pals! Expect notes from me soon!
Hope you all have a great weekend!






2 comments:
Sometimes there's nothing like treating yourself to a few simple pleasures to bring yourself some joy! Last night while running in the foodstore for kitty food, I spied Amaryllis bulbs 1/2 off (the last 2) and Primroses for $2! Oh happy day for me! Let me know how you like Joan Anderson's book. I read "A Year By The Sea" in 2001 (loved it!) and I'm about to start re-reading it.
Wow! You got a good haul of books didn't you? :)
Post a Comment