Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog List and Bunko Blog

OK, just have to comment on my dear sweet Chics on Lit and the Bunko Blog and the Blog List. (Warning....language involved!)

I try to go through the Bunko Blogs about once a week and make comments (if I have anything to say). Sometimes your blogs just make me smile! So I'm feeling pretty good about how I'm keeping up with it all.

Well hell's bells....I start checking the blog list and realize that I'm not following half of the Chics blogs, haven't checked them in months....haven't even checked my pen pals blogs. Need I say more.

So at this point I'm feeling completely overwhelmed!

Just wanted to post this and tell you if I haven't commented on your blog, it was not intentional. I just really don't have my shit together with these blogs and my whole organized blog bubble has been burst!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

we love ya anyhow cindy. i like the new background you have acquired.

Holli said...

Take your time! ;) Google reader helps me stay organized with mine. www.googlereader.com

I love your new background...very pretty!!

Heather M. said...

Speaking of Bunko Blog, how do I resize the web ring window for my blog... it's runs off my page. I thought I was going good just to get the ring up :)

Mandy Sue said...

Don't worry. Like Holli said, take your time. A lot of blogs I don't comment on either. Like you, some make me smile, some make me have to comment and others I just can't relate too. It's supposed to be fun not overwhelming. Have fun with it!!

Mrs. Fry said...

I took my blog off the bunko blog.
If you are a follower and want to read my blog, I would love you to continue.

If you are too busy, no pressure at all. I understand.

Have a wonderful week, Cindy!

Lizzi said...

No worries - I have just the same thing going on! :)

P.S. - Are you counting down the days (or weeks :() until it's under 100 in AZ?!

Brandie said...

Don't feel bad! I've had a hard time keeping up, lately. Just read what you want and when you have time...no pressure!!

Lisa said...

We'll forgive you, Cindy! There's so much great stuff out there, it's hard to keep up.

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

No worries Cindy! No worries at all!