Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas!

Ok, I finally am getting in the mood for Christmas! I went shopping on my lunch hour at Marshall's. There was so much really neat stuff! Not sure if any of my family check this blog, so I don't want to give anything away, except to say that I bought totally useless but really pretty things! :)

It seems like once I am happy with a purchase, I get more in the mood for Christmas and excited to find more 'perfect' gifts! Is anyone else like that? I'm still having trouble deciding what to get our granddaughter who will be 3 on Dec. 19th. She's a bit too little for Barbie dolls. Her mom got her a baby doll, coat, boots, a v-tech...same things I would've gotten her! I have gotten her some clothes, but really want to find her the perfect toy and at this point don't have a clue! Does anyone out there have a 3 year old they are buying for this year? If so, I would love some ideas.

I know it is not all about the presents and the 'reason for the season' must remain in the forefront of my mind; but let's face it, it's just a blast to buy presents for people. It is for me anyway! So ho-ho-ho; time to do some wrapping!

No comments: