Saturday, May 8, 2010

What a beautiful day in Arizona!  It is sunny with a little breeze.  Very hot in the sun, but not too hot....yet!
I am smiling, I know that I have a good life and a lot of people who love me!  What more could I ask for.
Sometimes you put your faith in people that do not deserve it.  Sometimes you make someone your entire world and leave yourself totally out of the equation.  You lose yourself in the process of caring for others, of worrying about others, of trying to be the person you think you're supposed to be.  
So now, it's time for ME!  Sometimes messed up, sometimes indecisive, sometimes goofy, quirky, silly me with all of my positive attributes, all of my notions about the world and the people in it, it's time for me.  What a gift I have been given!  I just need to keep unwrapping the package to find all of the answers.
God has a reason for things.  I don't know what they are sometimes, but I do know everything happens for a reason!  There are brighter days to come,  for now I am blessed!
I have a fantastic job with the most wonderful people you could imagine.  My family is healthy, I have an exciting wedding coming up this fall, I live in a great place, my children surround me with love.  What more is there....when you have raised your children to be caring and compassionate, to be there for others when the chips are down, you know that you have done your job.  No matter what madness may surround my world, I have done a good job!  I have the sweetest granddaughter, I have connected with my sister again who I missed so much, I have support, I have caring, I feel the love. 
That's what I wish for you....to feel the love!
Have a great weekend!
Cindy

5 comments:

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

BRAVO my dear friend! You deserve nothing less than the best in life and love. I'm so glad you're smiling! I know it's not easy to count your Blessings after all you're going through but it does help put things into perspective. Hugs & love to you!

Mrs. Fry said...

Beautiful.

I told you, girlfriend, take those lemons, squeeze, them really hard, add some of your beautiful smile, and make lemonade.

I am so happy you are seeing this from a different perspective. You deserve to be happy.

So many of us define our happiness by men, but our happiness comes from within. You need to find that happiness and let it shine on you and through you.

You are loved! Happy Mother's Day!

Shawna said...

Well said!

I've been thinking about you and hoping things are working out. Take care of yourself!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Insightful words. Mat you enjoy each day fully!

Holli said...

I am so happy to read this post from you! I hope you truly can feel the love in your life surrounding you Cindy... it's ALL that matters!