Monday, May 10, 2010

Begin Again!

MONDAY MORNING has arrived.  My note from the 'Universe' this morning brings me a smile, brings me inspiration.  I also receive daily poems and my poem for today uncannily is very fitting for how I am feeling, what I am trying to achieve right now....
Just want to find my smile and begin again!  
I have been scared before, I have been lost, I have been knocked down; I did overcome, I did rise again....I did find my next storm of creativity, love, and fun! 
 
I can do it again; Yes Lord, I can!!  

Have a great week my dear friends!!  


Hey, Cindy... 
It's OK. Everything is fine. You've always been guided. Even now you are watched, and held, and adored. You've made great stuff happen, and you will make more great stuff happen. You've changed lives. You've changed your own. You've moved mountains and done the impossible. You've been scared and you overcame. You've been knocked down and you rose. And you've been lost, or so you thought, only to discover it was just the calm before another storm of creativity, love, and fun.

Humbled like the rest of 'em,
    
The Universe


***********************
Begin

Begin again to the summoning birds
to the sight of light at the window,
begin to the roar of morning traffic
all along 
Every beginning is a promise
born in light and dying in dark
determination and exaltation of springtime
flowering the way to work.
Begin to the pageant of queuing girls
the arrogant loneliness of swans in the canal
bridges linking the past and future
old friends passing though with us still.

Begin to the loneliness that cannot end
since it perhaps is what makes us begin,
begin to wonder at unknown faces
at crying birds in the sudden rain
at branches stark in the willing sunlight
at seagulls foraging for bread
at couples sharing a sunny secret
alone together while making good.

Though we live in a world that dreams of ending
that always seems about to give in
something that will not acknowledge conclusion
insists that we forever begin.

~ Brendan Kennelly ~

2 comments:

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Yes You CAN my dear friend! And whenever you need a little help, think of all of us standing with you! :~)

Holli said...

You'll get through this Cindy... especially with that positive outlook!!