Friday, October 2, 2009

News!

Just feel like talking this morning!


First, I just saw the most heart-warming story on the morning news. A mother chihuahua died giving birth to a puppy at a shelter here in Phoenix. The shelter workers then put the puppy in with a mother cat who had just given birth...and the mother cat accepted the puppy! The puppy is gaining weight and doing fine nursing from the mother cat. Ahhhh, isn't that just so sweet!

OK, did anyone else see David Letterman last night? I'm sure this will be all over the news but I just have to admire how he admitted to his "terrible behavior" and did not give in to the blackmailer.

and finally

Just what the heck is going on with Jon & Kate plus 8? I didn't even know they were getting a divorce and now, since the network decided to change the name of the show to Kate Plus 8, Jon has legally stopped them from filming the children. Weird people huh??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Jon will let TLC film his kids again once he gets back on the payroll. Get a grip!

Holli said...

I love your songs on your playlist, haven't heard Devil Woman in YEARS!!!