Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday


Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well it is Sunday, the day for the Nascar race! I hear it in the background as I am writing this while taking a break from working on Alliyah's scrapbook! I am up to the spring mushroom hunting pictures now! I hope one day she will enjoy this scrapbook (or these scrapbooks!) and appreciate all the hours her MiMi has put into them!

She hadn't talked to me on the phone for about 3 weeks. Finally yesterday evening, she got on the phone! She was telling me about going to school on the school bus and that she needs a new backpack! She was also talking about her "frog"! She just received the box of surprises I sent last week which included a stuffed frog. She was thrilled with it. While I was on the phone with her, Bo stole her frog and she had a fit! Luckily Sam got it back without too much trouble.

Uncle Casey even got to talk to her on the phone. She said: "Love you Uncle Stacey!"

Bo is officially an outside dog now! Since they got the other dog, Caesar, Bo has been happy to stay outside with him.

Cody was going to hang the witch and the ghost that I sent in the tree by their house; but Sam told me this morning that he hung them inside the house as he said they were too nice to hang outside! He also talked Sam into buying a big Scarecrow to put up for Halloween! I also sent Alliyah a little picture of me and PaPaw and Sam said she was carrying it around and wouldn't give it up! Sam gave her first speech at school last week and got a good grade on it. She is taking two classes this semester at Lincoln Trail.

Alliyah was all excited to go the parade at the Fall Festival this morning. Sam told me that she got the hang of running after the candy real quick and she made it home with a great big bag. She also was telling me about seeing the little horse with MoMo. She even got to pet it which was thrilling for her!

Must get back to my pictures! Will have more news later!

No comments: